Monday 15 January 2007

Yod, Celebrity Evening Class

Monday 15th January 2007
Are you getting enough Yod? I know I’m preaching to the converted here, friends, but the advice on the back of the bag of Bamash Co. salt I bought today set me worrying that some poor souls out there might be neglecting the yod element of their diet:

“Salt with yod can protect human body from yod deficiency and prevent body from pathogeny because of yod deficiency as well as its aftermath reliable.”

So please, folks, keep up your yod intake this winter, or face the aftermath reliable.

Fans of Guys666 will be disappointed to learn that although I did meet the Guys today they did not take my class, for obscure reasons (yod deficiency?) that escaped me at the time. Apparently it has something to do with the fact that they are going to Korea for Valentines Day. Whatever the reason, I was able to hide my disappointment from my non-boy band students, and teach my first English beginners class. I think it went ok.

Whilst I cannot now boast to my school students that I teach the coolest soft-rap band in Mongolia, at least I do not have to face the prospect of Guys666 releasing a song about what a boring and bad-tempered teacher I am.

0 comments: